Friday, August 17, 2007




The latest with me and Anayak Kayaks is that I was recently on a PBS show called Design Squad. It is a cool kids show where there are 2 teams and they compete against each other on different building tasks. In this particular episode the challenge was building a kayak and I was the star of the show in this segment. It was a lot of fun and the kids and the TV crew were great and very hard working. It was a good experience for me and I hope to do more work like this in the future. It will air in February some time and I will post it on my web sight and also send out a group email on the exact date it will air this winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw the show and thought it was great!!!I am very impress and very proud of the show!! my mother and her whole family would be very proud of you!!!!

everyone show get to know there family and how they became where there from!!!!!

uncle brian

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home